Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bag of Bones

The True Book Addict at Castle Macabre blog is hosting:


One of my favorite Stephen King books, Bag of Bones, has been made into a television mini-series, set to air on December 11 and 12 on A&E (in the U.S.). In honor of this momentous event, I have decided to host a read-a-long!

Here's how it will work:

Each week we will read approximately 125 pages (give or take), beginning on Sunday and posting thoughts/discussion on Saturday. Now, I know weekends are busy so if you're a couple of days late posting, that's absolutely no problem (if you don't have a blog, feel free to post your thoughts in the comments). Please stop by and leave the link to your post in the comments. Also, feel free to comment on my post. I have been known to run behind on read-a-longs so don't worry about being dropped from the list. I understand that life gets in the way. Incidentally, since I am hosting, I will make my best effort to NOT fall behind. Any questions, leave me a comment or email me at truebookaddictATgmailDOTcom.

Here is the schedule:


November 13-19--Chapter 1 - 9
November 20-26--Chapter 10 - 15
November 27-December 3--Chapter 16 - 21
December 4-10--Chapter 22 - End
If you would like to sign-up, please leave a comment with your blog link.

No comments: