Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Kneadlessly Simple

Kneadlessly Simple: Fabulous, Fuss-Free, No-Knead Breads by Nancy Baggett (210 pages)

I LOVE this book! For the past few years, I have been experimenting with baking bread and although I’ve had many successes, I’ve had just as many failures. Last year I discovered a “no-knead” bread recipe in a “Mother Earth News” magazine and it has been the main recipe I’ve been using for months.

Until I found Baggett’s new book … there are some great no-knead bread recipes that are easy to bake and delicious to eat. Not only does it contain recipes for bread, rolls and focaccia, there are also recipes for pizza dough, baguettes, and coffee cakes. And as a chronic chocoholic, one of my favorite recipes was Double Chocolate-Honey Bread – sinfully good!

This is a must read book for any home baker!

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I love making bread and this book sounds great ;0)