Thursday, July 31, 2008

Blog Award

Today has been a totally stress-filled and I have felt like screaming all day!! Trying to take my nearly turned 16 year old to get her driving license permit ended up being a nightmare and then I had more dealings with the high school - to read about my problems with the local high school, check out several posts on my Rightmyer Rants blog.

So, when I finally had a chance to escape from the hassles of life and enter the calming world of my fellow bloggers, I was humbled to realize that Stephanie from Stephanie's Confessions of a Book-a-holic had awarded me with a Brillante Weblog Award!

Here is what Stephanie wrote about Bobbi's Book Nook:
Bobbi from Bobbi's Book Nook is a relatively new-to-me blogger. But from reading her numerous and wonderful reviews, we seem to be very like-minded in our reading. She has great diversity in her reading, and I can see my TBR pile growing a lot from just visiting her blog!


I have only been blogging a very short time, so I'm totally overwhelmed that at least one other person enjoys reading my book reviews! Thanks Stephanie for your encouragement and support - it's really great to know there are other people with my similar tastes roaming the internet.

Today I am unable to following through with the rules for this award, but rest assured, this will be done over the weekend, once I have time to recuperate from my horribly long very bad day.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Well....I'm sorry you had such a bad day. I'm blessed with a wonderful grade school and jr. high where I live, and we haven't had any problems so far (knock on wood!)

But you totally deserve the award. It always brightens my day just a little to visit your blog!

Stacy's Designs 88 said...

Congrats on your Award...well deserved! Keep up the good, interesting, and diverse book reviews. ;) Stacy